9.17.2005

Congratulations, You Are My Closest Friend

Congratulations. You are now my closest friend. Because here, at this place, I will tell you everything. Over there, at that other blog I have, that's where I edit my life and thoughts for the aunt I know reads it, the boyfriend, and one of my dad's old advertising buddies. Sure, it's a little raw, but in a place like that, you have to put a filter on.

Don't get all excited that this is the start of your XXX fantasy, or your admission ticket to a twisted mind. All in all I'm a pretty straight-laced gal with a few inappropriate thoughts. I am so happy to share them with you.

1 comment:

Billy Sugarfix said...

I will darned sure keep my arms in the car and buckle my shoulder strap as I venture down this first steep slope with my new best friend.

Billy