9.17.2005

Damn the White Check Mark

Damn that little white checkmark in the green blob called Skype. It haunts me. I watch your Skype status all the time.

Baby, with you so far away I feel like I am on a constant watch for your Skype clock to turn into a checkmark indicating your presence. You calm me. Just seeing that checkmark soothes my soul, it tells me you're here.

Sometimes, a little window pops up and says you have just signed in, and I sigh and am glad. And then I click to IM you, and you're not really there. I think your computer is fucking with me. I hate her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weather
Dry Weekend Forecast... Hi 91 F Lo 70 F Many folks saw SOME rain today, and Friday evening showers will be a welcome sight for others.
www.palgold.com offers free listings and picture hosting. Set up your own online store and promote your own URL that we provide you. Friendly service and full featured auctions including live countdown timers on every auction. Join today www.palgold.com

The Darker Me said...

Fuck you, Anonymous. I'm trying to write here.